- Medical Vision Examinations
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
We will be happy to see you for an examination for medical eye care, assessment of current eye complaint or to follow up on an existing medical condition. Depending on your medical insurance policy, it may cover a full medical eye exam.
Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Refractive evaluation to diagnose refractive errors
- Pressure test to determine interocular pressure of the eye.
- If necessary, a visual field test to measure your peripheral vision will be completed.
- Testing vision by evaluation of visual acuity.
- Dilated pupil examination of the back of the eye, retina, and underlying blood vessels.
- Slit lamp Exam to examine the cornea, the lens, iris, and surrounding tissue/fluid.
A refraction is a measurement of the refractive error of your eyes, we do this in order to calculate your best vision.
- Sometimes we do this test in order to establish the quality of your vision in the presence of certain disease
- Sometimes we perform this test for the purpose of dispensing glasses
- And sometimes a refraction is simply done as part of a comprehensive examination